Grade Levels: K- College
– To cultivate student with positive character traits within the school setting and the community at large.
– To promote academic excellence and equity for a diverse population of students coming from the communities in Caloocan City
– To develop clear and effective written communication skills in Standard English.
– To develop the students’ acquisition of a strong foundation in mathematical reasoning and skills.
– To develop the students’ acquisition of knowledge and skills in the science and the ability to conduct inquiries using the scientific method
– To develop the students’ ability to learn the essentials necessary for a healthy, safe and physically fit life.
– To educate students with lifelong learning and prepare them for the national and global environment.
Our Mission & Vision
It is the school’s mission to produce highly competitive graduates who are educationally equipped, skilled, responsible and competent individuals who are contributors to nation-building and international endeavors.
An outstanding educational system that produces highly competent graduates equipped with lifelong skills and are able to compete and contribute in a global society.
Phone & Email